When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life.
When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.
I wrote down “happy.”
They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them that they didn’t understand life.
Do you have a passion for java based open source software and related frameworks? Would you love to work in a small team of software experts striving to provide great experience to its users, longing for that final touch of expertise that will make the difference in your customer’s eyes. Do you enjoy learning about new technology and frameworks, going innovative ways together with your colleagues, coming up with great software solutions and sharing your knowledge with others frequently? We should get in touch!
As a JEE Spring & Apache Wicket Enterprise Specialist at comSysto, you will be working in a small team with talented UI designers and skilled developers, with experienced business intelligence experts and with Oracle database masters. You will be involved in all the technical discussions regarding our own product, searching for new innovative ideas of designing web 2.0 systems and making decisions about what is feasible and what is not. We require everyone to be open-minded and always be willing to learn new things. One of the many things you could do is to pick up good Spring framework skills over time. We will help you become SpringSource Certified Spring Professional with our training program and will help you develop your skills even further.
Your tasks and responsibility at comSysto:
• Work together with other developers, web UI designers, product owners and database masters
• Cooperate with responsible designers and architects to ensure great software design and quality
• Drive innovation by coming up with brave and surprising ideas for our own products and our customer projects
• Provide cool new e2e features as part of a team
• Identify and resolve issues with the existing architecture and code
Your basic skills:
• Excellent Java coding skills
• Good knowledge in popular open source technologies like Spring, Hibernate & Apache Wicket
• Ability to work in a team with excellent communication, advanced
problem solving and analytical skills
Your advanced skills:
• Knowledge of open source libraries, tools and frameworks
• Extensive understanding of web architectures, dependency injection containers and aspect-oriented programming
• Experience with agile software development methodologies like XP, TDD and Scrum
• Interest to learn more about new languages and frameworks, e.g. Adobe Flex, Groovy & Grails, Gradle, iPhone & Android Development
• Interest to learn more about several SpringSource sub-projects
• Ideally 3 or more years in a professional JEE role designing and developing java web applications
• Applications of interested graduates are welcome as well (given you already have some working knowledge of Java!)
• German language skills are essential for this position!
Please simply send your application to job[at]comsysto.com.