Next week W-Jax, the leading conference in the Java universe, will be held in Munich. It offers many talks and sessions from well-known professionals. The topics range from Java technology, software architecture to agile methods.
comSysto as a offical Sponsoring partner offers a talk about UX research held by Christina Eckleder. The main goal of the talk is to debunk some myths and to give practical advice on how to do UX research no matter how small the project’s budget might be.
Questions that will be tackled in this session are:
- Do I need a researcher specialized in psychology to do UX research?
- How many prospectants do I need in UX research?
- Where do I find prospectants?
- What do I need to run a study?
- What are possible constraints?
Are you curious about the answers? Join us at W-Jax on Tuesday 5th of November. Detailed information about the talk and the venue can be found here.